Integrated Facilities Management
Facility management professionals and business owners alike are all looking to get the best ROI on their facility spend. Trust Triton to deliver the cost savings and effective program management you expect from a trusted partner. Triton Facilities Services employs a customized approach for every client to ensure the most efficient use of their capital and produce results that exceed their expectations.
- Integrated Services
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Energy Management
- Mechanical Services
- Plumbing Services
- Project Management
- Supplier Managed Programs
- Integrated Processes
- Specialty Trades
- Non-Technical Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Cross Training
- Customized Service Level Agreement
- Facility Audits
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance for Increased Reliability
- Asset and Materials Management
- Governance and Change Management Processes
Facilities Management Services
Let Triton assist your company by controlling your facility maintenance spending and helping you generate cost savings.
The Hard Truth: Many companies end up spending way more than they budget on maintaining their buildings. Most companies are using 20, 30 or more small service providers which makes budget tracking difficult at best.
The Triton Solution: As a single source provider of facilities maintenance services we can self-perform and/or manage every service your company needs. You get easy budget tracking, consistent quality, reduced costs, and the convenience of dealing with one supplier instead of thirty or more. We will design a custom facility maintenance program exclusively for your location that provides full accountability and is focused on exceeding your expectations.
How we do it:
Triton Services management has more than 30 years of experience managing facilities just like yours. We start with a comprehensive audit of your facilities; and we will do an in-depth analysis of your facility with focus on real world cost saving solutions. A Triton facilities service professional will sit down with you to discuss your needs and review your current services.
- Less vendors means fewer bills and less processing time.
- Customized program designed for your facility.
- Helps identify and mitigate compliance issues and risk.
- 24/7/365 Emergency service.
- Budget control and review.
- Transition management.
- Active management of assets means less downtime.
Triton Facilities Services team understands that a successful project always starts with a solid plan. With over 400 years of combined construction expertise of our staff, we have the experience and knowledge to complete your project on time, and on budget.
From planning to design, and through execution, Triton has the experienced team to meet your needs.
Planning, Design & Execution
- CAD Design
- Interior Buildouts & Remodels
- Owner Representation
- Skilled Technical Trades on Staff
Building Optimization Services
- Asset Preservation
- Space Renovation
- Lease-end Inspections
- Facility Conversions
- Move Management
- Construction Project Management
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Budget Schedule Development
- Cost Management
- Reporting & Documentation
- Close Out Packages
- Energy Retrofits
General Maintenance and Handyman Services
Triton Facilities Services employs a mobile based fleet of skilled technicians. We self-perform scheduled general maintenance and common repair work as needed by our clients.
- HVAC Maintenance and Service
- Electrical Maintenance and Service
- Lighting Maintenance and Service
- Plumbing Maintenance and Service
- Handyman/General Maintenance Services
- Carpentry, Painting and Flooring Services
- Asset Inspection
Cost and Time Savings Achieved via Self Performance
We put your needs for cost savings first by self-performing 80% or more of the typical maintenance/handyman requirements.
- By using the same technicians consistently at your location, we get familiar with your facilities, and understand any unique requirements.
- We will staff based on YOUR needs. This reduces costs by eliminating downtime.
- We reduce reliance on high priced specialty contractors by utilizing our own highly skilled multidisciplined group of technicians.
- 24/7/365 emergency service is always available.
- Rapid response time via our fleet of technicians.
- Our Operations Managers regularly inspect our work and meet with our clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Technicians use our handheld technology (tablets) for fast dispatching and paperless workflow.