Service Manager, Cincinnati, Ohio
Triton Services, Inc. a premier HVAC Company in the area is currently looking for a top-notch service Manager. We are seeking a quality minded, customer-oriented individual with experience in leading a HVAC Service Department. The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge, be organized, driven, up to date on the latest technology, and willing to implement company policies.
The Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of a team of field technicians and customer service representatives that promote growth and retention of our Commercial/Industrial HVAC maintenance and repair service business.
· Responsible for providing exceptional customer service, talent recruitment and development, performance management, and overall business, customer, and employee growth.
· Responsible for post sales contract management and performance from initial sales call to collections.
· Process management – including dispatch, parts / inventory, repair proposals, invoicing, and contract renewals.
· Be able to serve as a technical back-up for Field technicians when required.
· Must have at least four years’ experience as a Service Manager.
· Excellent verbal skills and an outgoing personality
· Ability to inspire and lead others with integrity
· Multi-tasker who likes a fast paced goal driven environment
Compensation package for this position includes a base salary commensurate with experience level. Triton Services offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401K, vehicle allowance and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
HVAC Sales-Account Executive, Cincinnati, Ohio
Triton Services, Inc. is a leading Commercial and Industrial Contractor serving the Tri-State area. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional for its operations in the Cincinnati and surrounding markets.
The primary sales responsibility will be to aggressively market and sell Triton Services HVAC/Plumbing capabilities to commercial and industrial End Use Customers and Building Owners. Offerings include Preventative Maintenance Agreements and Retrofit opportunities. Additional responsibilities include:
· Develop relationships and call on building owners, property managers, and end user customers
· Qualifying, prospecting, and targeting new customers to constantly increase sales opportunities.
· Maintain sales funnel activity on a daily basis.
· Provide Sales Manager a weekly list of sales plans, targets, and activities.
· Develop sales plans and work directly with Sales Manager to meet and exceed sales objectives.
· Generate timely estimates, proposals, and sales presentations.
· Pursue and sell multi-year PM agreements for HVAC and Plumbing services.
This Sales Candidate must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting to building owner decision makers. Candidate must also have good organization, prospecting, qualifying, cold calling, and planning skills. Experience in negotiating and closing sales quotes at various management levels. Sales experience and background in commercial HVAC is desired.
Compensation package for this position includes a base salary commensurate with experience level and a lucrative commission program which is based upon sales results. Triton Services offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401K, vehicle allowance and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Skilled Sheet Metal Field Staff needed for our team.
Triton Services Inc. is a well-established Mechanical Contractor serving industrial and commercial accounts throughout the Tri- State. We are searching for experienced Sheet Metal workers for Permanent, Full-Time Employment to keep up with our growing backlog of work.
Successful applicants must have demonstrated experience with Commercial Installations.
Excellent starting pay and benefits.
Pay is based on background and experience. We have a special need for Foremen who have a proven record of leading crews on jobs of all sizes. There is a tremendous opportunity for advancement due to the strong growth Triton has experienced over the last few years.
Must be dependable, have proven industry experience, a positive attitude, and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Please email your resume or work history to MSamarghandi@tritonservicesinc.com, or call 513-679-6800 to schedule an interview.